Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Gratitude to God

The purpose of this entry to be grateful to God and his provisions.

I sought the LORD, and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.

Psalm 34:4 (New King James Version)


Through God, I have a home, food, security, and a loving family. When I prayed for an angel, God sent my future husband to me. My angel builds me up when I am down, believes in me when I don't think I can. The Lord is my shepherd and I shall not want (Psalm 23). When I asked for prayer to relieve the pain of fibromylagia, the pain was relieved. I used to need pain relievers every day and my stomach became irritated. Now, I just need a pain reliever every now and then. Usually, when I don't take care of myself.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment