Monday, October 12, 2009

Marriage Monday

September 29 was our eight year anniversary, so I have been thinking about Chris and marriage recently. Here's a meme I found about a husband.

1. What is his name?
Chris.

2. How long have you been married?
Eight years.

3. How long did you date?
Hmmm... my mom says too long. But I wanted to finish college first.
Just under seven years. So, that means we have been together for almost 15 years.

4. How old his he?
thirty something

5. Who eats more?
Easy- he does.

6. Who said I love you first?
I did.

7. Who is smarter?
We both have our strong points.

8. Who does the laundry?
He does his, I do mine, whoever gets to it, does the children's.

9. Who does the dishes?
I do, or oversee the girls doing them.

10. Who sleeps on the right side of bed?
He does.

11. Who pays the bills?
Chris does the daily, but I do the long term.

12. Who cooks dinner?
Usually me unless I’m feeling lazy or not so good.

13. Who is more stubborn?
Me? Stubborn, naw.

14. Who proposed?
Chris

16. Who has more siblings?
I have two sisters, he has one sister.

17. Who drives when you are together?
Typically Chris. Although I'll do it if he's too tired or if I know the way and feel like it. But I prefer to navigate.

18. Who has more friends?
I would say he does.

19. Who wears the pants?
Most days, we both wear pants. We are a team.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment